Territorial development officer - photovoltaic and wind power (M/F)
Work contract: Permanent contract
Location: Nantes, France
Start date: as soon as possible
Sectors of activity: Renewable energies - photovoltaic and wind power
Description of your missions
As part of the upcoming opening of a new agency in Nantes, we are looking for a territorial development manager in photovoltaic and wind energy, to ensure autonomous prospecting and securing of a portfolio of new wind and photovoltaic projects in a list of departments entrusted to us, in relation with the partners of the territory (owners, communities, local residents...) and in compliance with the prospecting policy previously defined.
Reporting to the Regional Prospecting Manager, your main missions will be to :
- Identification of potential project development sites with the mapping team.
- Pre-feasibility study of the identified sites, analysis of the competitive context and the identified technical, political and environmental/landscape constraints.
- Canvassing of town halls and owners to initiate and secure new projects (signing of long lease agreements, obtaining favorable resolutions from the municipal councils concerned).
- Pre-consultations with government services and managers/organizations to identify easements and constraints related to the projects.
- Securing land and/or monitoring land activity on the portfolio of projects entrusted and contracts with external land service providers in accordance with the prospecting policy defined with the company.
- Development of a network of local business reporters in order to activate the development of a portfolio of projects in accordance with the objectives defined in consultation with the project management: multiplication of field exchanges with partners, meetings with owners and consultants.
- Handover of projects to a project manager focused on "Development", with secured milestones
- Monitoring good relations with the entire territory during project development, in coordination with the project manager assigned to development, to obtain stakeholder buy-in.
Numerous trips to the field are planned for the departments entrusted to us.
- Higher education such as engineering school (specializing in energy, land use, environment), IEP or business school
- First experience with project references
- B license required
- Good command of computer tools including Pack Office
- Man or Woman in the field
- Strength of conviction and negotiation
- Ability to facilitate public meetings
- Ability to confront opposition and work on defining common interests
- Dynamism, strength of proposal, curiosity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to create a dynamic with communities and owners
- Competitive spirit, enduring, likes to take on challenges
Frequency of travel : 2 days/week
- Laptop + cell phone
- Fixed salary according to experience + Attractive variable
- Luncheon vouchers
- Shareholding plan BSPCE
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 12 RTT
- Anne-Cécile d'Andigné
- HR Project Manager
If you have the required skills and are interested in the position, please send us your application
your application with your CV and a cover letter.